Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Intelligence

So, you may have heard of a little show coming on tonight, called Intelligence. It's about a cocky special agent who just happens to have a chip in his head. This chip lets him access everything online, including stuff that requires hacking. He has to be tightly monitored, because, of course, he's reckless, and likely to get himself killed. Why do they always put chips in guys like this?

It sounds kind of boring, doesn't it? Except for one thing:


The holder of the chip is played by Josh Holloway. You heard that right. Sawyer himself. This means I'll be watching. Maybe not tonight, since it is DVRed, but I will be watching, despite the middling reviews it has gotten. Because, you see, I miss seeing that face on television. And as I posted on my Lost blog, Holloway turned out to be a pretty good actor.

But I now have a question. Do I miss seeing Sawyer?


Or do I miss Josh Holloway? 


Well, we'll see. I'm sure I'll share my conclusions soon.

Lost Fan Alert: okay, really? 

No comments:

Post a Comment